Do you have a creative idea that you don’t know how to turn into a reality?
Do you have a desire to learn what it takes to produce that idea?
Often an incredibly exciting idea or vision doesn’t see the light of day because it’s hard to know what is involved, like the management skills needed to navigate and plan the coordination of your live event.
The Producer in Residence is a new internship and mentoring program for an emerging producer. The residency will equip you with the necessary skills required specific to your project.
The successful applicant will receive the following support
• a budget of $5,000 towards the delivery of the project
• a producer stipend to the value of $5,000
• use of Artback NT’s Darwin office resources
• advice and support from Artback NT’s Performing Arts Manager in aspects related to producing and delivery of live events
• expressions of interest close Monday, 21 June 2021
• the successful applicant will be announced Monday, 28 June 2021
• project to be delivered by Thursday, 30 June 2022
The applicant must be an ’emerging’ producer who has delivered no more than four public outcomes of their work.
The ‘project’ must have a live performance outcome and can be in one of the following genres:
• a mix of one or more of the above genres
The ‘idea’ can be yours, or that of another artist.
Performing Arts Manager
PO Box 535
Darwin, NT 0801